Monday, February 14, 2011

Mixing up my holidays...


I wanted to wish you a happy valentine's day... such a good day to think of all those we hold dear.
I decided to include this photo of one of the Christmas ornaments I make, filled with antique buttons and a calligraphed word or name and embellished with a tiny antique bulb. I know I am mixing my holidays together just a bit, but thought this "love" bulb was somewhat appropriate for today. I have made many of these ornaments as custom orders for baby's first Christmas with the child's name inside and the year included on a tag wired to the hanger at the top along with the tiny bulb or embellishment. They are adorable with just a few old blue or pink buttons added along with the white and cream.

1 comment:

Danae said...

Wow, that's sooo pretty!