Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunshine


We are back from our trip to sunny Arizona where we had a wonderful visit with my sister-in-law and brother-in-law. I very much appreciated their gracious hospitality during our stay with them.

As I worked on another encaustic collage/painting today for my upcoming exhibit, I was so glad to be able to enjoy a rare day of sunshine and slightly warmer temps here in Ohio. Nothing like a bit of sunshine to help your energy level...

I have included a picture of another wooden collage frame in which I incorporated bits of old text and vintage wallpaper. The wood is one and a half inches thick and all four sides are decorated, as well. It is meant to hold your own photograph, but I included an old photo of my father as a sample under the glass. Isn't it a fun photo?

2 comments:

Megs said...

love love love the picture!!!!

Andra Hepler said...

Lovely!!!!
Smiles, Andra