Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Projects, Process, Promise

I've been busy with a variety of commissioned art and calligraphy projects, from customized gifts for graduates to encaustic paintings to confirmation and first communion certificates for a local church. I love that I feel I learn from the process of each job that I agree to do. Each project also always shows me how much more I need and desire to learn. In other words, each job helps me to know how much I do not know.

I am excited about the promise of a great learning experience through a new e-course I signed up to take from artist Kelly Rae Roberts, called Flying Lessons. The course is about growing your creative business and promises to provide lots of great information and lessons designed to equip artists, particularly in the areas of publicity and marketing of artwork. Click on the button on my sidebar to learn more about the course.

1 comment:

Robin Norgren, M.A, R-YT, Spiritual Director said...

popping in from the flying lessons e-course! -Robin